2013 Ektimo Dry Creek Zinfandel
A textbook example of the virtues of Dry Creek Valley for growing Zinfandel, our version offers all of the black fruit, spice, and vanilla you might expect, along with an added touch of class. Meant for both a white tablecloth dinner and a smoky outdoor barbecue, this is a very versatile wine.
- Vineyard- Colline Vineyard (Healdsburg); W Dry Creek Rd.
- Fermentation- Bin fermented, complete malolactic
- Aging- 25% new American oak, 20 months
- 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - Double Gold
- 2015 International Chinese Wine Competition - Gold
- China Wine and Spirits Awards - Gold
Join the Mailing List
Subscribe to our newsletter to get up to date information on Ektimo Vineyards events, wine releases, special offers, and much more!
Sign up for the Wine Club online and receive 20% off your first purchase.
Sign up now »