2014 Ektimo Dry Creek Valley Sauvignon Blanc
At a high ranch above the Dry Creek Valley, offering sweeping vistas of the valley below, we can grow a Sauvignon Blanc that strikes the perfect balance between the variety’s crisp/herbal side and its riper melon/fig personality. Taut, aromatic, and very refreshing, it is an ideal match for seafood.
- Vineyard - Wallace Creek Vineyard (Healdsburg); Wallace Creek Rd.
- Fermentation - Tank fermented, no malolactic
- Yeast - QA23 (good for fermenting in low temperatures, ideal for aromatic varietals)
- Aging - 100% stainless steel; 10 months
- 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - Gold
- 2014 China Wine and Spirits Awards - Bronze
Join the Mailing List
Subscribe to our newsletter to get up to date information on Ektimo Vineyards events, wine releases, special offers, and much more!
Sign up for the Wine Club online and receive 20% off your first purchase.
Sign up now »