2014 Russian River Valley Chardonnay..GOLD..China Wine & Spirits Comp.
The cool Russian River Valley is one of the best places on earth to grow Chardonnay, and our version comes from some of the best vineyards in the region. Barrel-fermented and aged for 10 months on the lees, it is full-bodied and bright, and is a good match for all types of fish or fowl.
- Vineyard - Sebastopol Vineyards (Dutton Ranch); CA 116 & Green Valley Rd.
- Clone - Old Robert Young
- Soil Type - Goldridge Fine Sandy Loam
- Fermentation - Barrel fermented, complete malolactic
- Yeast - CY3079 (a slow steady fermenter, good for barrel fermentations, enhances aroma)
- Aging - 50% new oak (American & French); 10 months
Join the Mailing List
Subscribe to our newsletter to get up to date information on Ektimo Vineyards events, wine releases, special offers, and much more!
Sign up for the Wine Club online and receive 20% off your first purchase.
Sign up now »